Welcome to my website! To me, history is about people—their foibles, mishaps, and grand adventures. I hope you’ll enjoy learning these surprising and often fascinating stories.
Live Feed of Geri Walton’s blog:
- The French Republican Calendar: How Time was Different
- Marie-Thérèse Charlotte of France: Her Life at the Temple and Her Release
- Marie Antoinette’s Breguet Pocket Watch No. 160
- What was it like to be a Prisoner in the Bastille in the 18th Century?
- A Georgian Era Tragedy at a Puppet Show
- One of the First Feminists Olympe de Gouges
- Francis Tussaud: Madame Tussaud’s Son
- The French Feral Boy Victor of Aveyron and a Visit with Madame Récamier